Protecting your personal data is very important to us. For this reason, we wish to inform you here about data protection in our company. Of course, we observe the relevant provisions of data protection law.
Data Protection Declaration
In the context of the use of this website, personal data may be processed by us, as the data controller, and stored for the duration necessary for the fulfilment of the specified purposes and legal obligations.
Regardless of your use of our website, we process personal data about candidates in our databases, for example, due to a direct request by you. We process this data as part of our recruiting processes.
We will inform you in the following about the data, the way in which it is processed and the rights you are entitled to. According to Art. 4 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data refers to all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER AND THE COMPANY DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
DEEKEN HR GmbH
Oranienburger Str. 21
(hereafter “DEEKEN HR”)
Telephone: +49 (30) 275 9220 – 0
Fax: +49 (30) 275 9220 – 11
The data protection officer of DEEKEN HR can be contacted under the above address or at email@example.com.
You can always contact our data protection officer directly if you have any questions about data protection law or your data protection rights.
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
a) When visiting the website
You can visit www.deekenhr.com without revealing your identity. The browser used on your device only automatically sends information to the server of our website (e.g. browser type and version, date and time of access) in order to enable connection to the website. This includes the IP address of your requesting device. This is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and automatically deleted after 4 weeks:
The processing of the IP address is done for the technical and administrative purposes of connection establishment and stability in order to ensure the security and functionality of our website and to be able to track any illegal attacks if necessary.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Art. 6 (1) (f) sentence 1 GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the security interest mentioned above and the need for trouble-free provision of our website. We cannot draw any direct conclusions about your identity from the processing of the IP address and other information in the log file.
c) When you are added to our applicant database
If we include you in our applicant database, we collect the following information about you in the course of a conversation, which usually takes place by telephone:
- Last name, first name,
- Telephone number,
- E-mail address,
- Postal address,
- Salary expectations and location preferences
In addition, as part of the further recruiting process, we will store additional information from you that is relevant to a job application. This includes, in particular, a CV sent by you, as well as any certificates, diplomas and other documents attesting to skills and qualifications sent by you. We will inform you about the inclusion of such information in our database by e-mail with a separate storage notice. In addition, contents and results from any personal conversation we have with you will be stored together with other information concerning you.
The processing of this data takes place in order to be able to include you in our applicant database and thus to facilitate the recruiting process for you. Your data will be used exclusively for profile reconciliation for the commissioned recruiting process and will be passed on exclusively to those interested clients who, according to your wishes, may be potential employers. We will introduce suitable potential new employers as part of this to you based on the information we have about you. Any further processing of the information by us will take place only if you have expressed a corresponding request for further consideration. In this case, we will also inform you by e-mail with a separate storage notice.
The processing of this data is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) sent. 1 GDPR according to your inquiry or your request; it is also carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) sent. 1 GDPR, in presenting you as a suitable candidate in the course of our business activities. The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of your contract for recruitment and for pre-contractual measures pursuant to the purposes mentioned above, in particular for the determination of whether you are eligible as a contracting party.
3. COMMUNICATION RECORD
In addition to our databases, we maintain a communication record to chronicle essential content and results from discussions with you. No audio or visual recordings are made for this purpose; the conversation is only recorded in notes. We use this information to better address your interests in the future.
The data processing takes place on the basis of our legitimate interests, under Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, as far as possible in our business activities, to address only those candidates who actually have a current interest in one of our clients’ positions.
4. DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
Otherwise, we delete your data from our databases without further consultation with you if we can assume that future mediation will no longer be considered. This is usually the case at the latest at the age of 60. To this end, our databases are kept under review so that at least one check is done for each individual within a 2-year period since the last contact.
You can at any time request that we erase you from our databases. We will then include you in a blocked file to prevent future contacts with you. If you do not wish to be included in our blocked file, please let us know.
Documents sent to you in paper form are processed in our offices and stored only for a short time. If possible, the documents are returned at the latest after 6 months or are destroyed.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
As part of our recruiting process, we will only forward your contact details and send documents to those employers who have been carefully selected by us and are seriously interested in filling a position.
In this context, information may be transmitted to our customers in Switzerland if necessary. The EU Commission has decided that Switzerland ensures an adequate level of data protection and that it is therefore permissible to transfer data to places in Switzerland under the same conditions as those within the European Union.
The transfer takes place in each case, on the basis of our legitimate interests under Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, as part of our business activities, in order to be able to identify suitable candidates for clients domiciled in Switzerland as well.
The transfer of personal data is otherwise considered only if:
You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) sent. 1 GDPR, or
In the event that the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the we are subject pursuant to Art. 6 (1) © sent. 1 GDPR.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right:
- Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent once granted to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can have access to information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of the data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the respective details;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of inaccurate personal data stored by us;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose its erasure, and we no longer need the data, but the data is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- Pursuant to 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may generally contact the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION ACCORDING TO ART. 21 GDPR
You have the right at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning, which is based on Art. 6 (1) (e) GDPR (Data processing in the public interest) and Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR (Data processing on the basis of a balance of interests); this also applies to profiling based on Art. 4 (4) GDPR.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If your objection is directed against the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, we will stop processing immediately. In this case, the specification of your particular situation is not required. This also applies to profiling, as far as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. DATA SECURITY
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss or destruction, and against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The storage of candidate information takes place on encrypted servers located in Germany. Our employees are committed to data confidentiality. Our employees access your data only to the extent necessary to provide you with the best possible service.